Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This is Me

Hi, My name is not Meredeth. I grew up in Portland, Maine. I'm attending Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee. I'm Lactose Intolerant, I'm not Bilingual, and I've never seen the Titanic. What else can I tell you about me?

Well, I'm a Pre-Vet major and I currently work at my local Animal Clinic as a Veterinary Technician in Training. Hehe, I watch a Cat get neutered this week... fun stuff. I love animals. I have a dog named Gypsy, a cat named Hiro (yes, named after Hiro Nocamura on "Heroes"), a Cockatiel named Simon, two beta fish named Tango and Rojo, and a horse named Vega.

I'm also an Art minor, I love to paint, draw, and take pictures on my beautiful Nikon D40 (Praise the Lord!). I also love to write and I hope to have novel published within the next couple years. I also plan to visit the Moon someday.

I love Oriental food, Japanese Anime, Tea Kwon Do, and knitting.

That's pretty much me.

Miranda

3 comments:

Tiffany Zajas said...

Yay! I found your blog. And...I'm commenting on your site.

I love you, sis!

And you should continue to update on here. It's fun!

Tiffany Zajas said...

P.S. Thanks for commenting. :)

Dad said...

Hi Miranda. I hope you update soon. Love, Dad