Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long Time No Post

Hey Everyone,

Man, it's been so long since I've posted on here. Shortly after my last blog I went through a rather depressing time with my horse that I really didn't feel like sharing with the world at the time so I stopped blogging all together. I thought I was going to have to sell Vega... in fact I DID sell Vega. But apparently God has other plans. The Lady that bought Vega decided she couldn't afford to keep him and so she returned him to me. I feel as though I've been given I second chance to get things right with Vega. I've been going out to the stables as much as I can, three days a week if the weather permits (sadly today is not one of those days). I've started going out and feeding Vega myself when I can and it has help us to bond a little better. I've been doing some natural horsemanship work with him and he is doing great. I think he is ready to be ridden again, but I don't think I'm ready to ride him. It has been so long since I've ridden any horse I've lost a lot of my confidence. I think I need to get some lessons somewhere to refresh my skills and regain my confidence. If only time and money weren't an issue. But God has a plan for me and Vega and I trust that his Will will be done.


In other News: I got my hair cut... REALLY short. I don't have any pics of it though... maybe later.

Peace and Joy to you,

Miranda

1 comment:

Daddy Turpin said...

I am very glad that you were able to keep Vega.

Love ya!

Dad